Gone are the days when you had to suffer from allergies, asthma or any other breathing-related condition. You can now enjoy clean air around your home without having to spend a lot of money on expensive products. There are many manufacturers in India who offer quality air purifiers at affordable prices, but it is important for you to first know the factors that make an air purifier good before investing in one.
With this blog post, we will help you find what makes an ideal air purifier and give recommendations for under 10000 rupees so that you can breathe easy with clean purified air at home!
The ideal air purifier can effectively clean the air in a particular area while using as little space as feasible and producing as little noise as possible. Here are the six best air purifiers in India under 10000
Best Air Purifiers In India under 10000
1. Mi Air Purifier 3
For anybody searching for a low-cost air purifier, the Mi Air Purifier 3 is a no-brainer. The gadget has a squarish form factor, a touch-sensitive OLED display, and a 380-cubic meter per hour clean air delivery rate (CADR).
The gadget removes dust and smells from the air using a genuine HEPA filter, which you can monitor in real-time with a light ring that shows red (if AQI is over 150), orange (between 75 and 150), and green (between 75 and 150). (when the AQI goes below 75). The panel displays the AQI, temperature, and humidity and allows you to select between auto, night, and manual settings.
- Simple to set up; if you have wifi, the mobile app works well.
- The display indicates the PM 2.5 concentration as well as the filter life.
- I checked it by putting the device outside the room, and the AQI quickly dropped, indicating that the sensor was functioning correctly.
- It appears to be in good condition and operates quietly.
- 380-cubic meter per hour
- OLED screen
- Smart air purifier
- Wifi Connectivity
- Voice assistant Or Google assistant support
- Mi home app Compatibility
- The provided cable is short
2. Smart Air- The Sqair Air Purifier
The Square is one of the most attractive air purifiers available for around Rs 10,000. The gadget can also effectively clean the air in bedrooms and living rooms with a total area of up to 430 square feet.
Mold, viruses, germs, PM2.5, and pollen are reported to be captured by a thick HEPA filter. “Ideally, the filter should last up to 140 days,” according to the manufacturer. The Square also has a CADR of 315 cubic meters per hour and a noise level of 53 decibels.
- With elevated wooden legs, this modern design is one of a kind.
- In 25 minutes, it can cover up to 430 square feet (according to the manufacturer).
- Simple controls and little customization make it simple to use.
- 140 days filter life
- 430 sq ft coverage area
- Replacement filters must be ordered from the manufacturer directly.
3. TruSens Z-1000 Air Purifier
If you need an air purifier for a small room or apartment, the TurSens Z-1000 should suffice. The air filter under Rs 10,000 offers a 250 sq ft covering area and 360-degree air suction. To collect pollutants such as allergens, volatile organic compounds (VOC) gases, and tiny particles, the gadget uses a four-stage filtering process, including DuPont, HEPA, carbon filter, and UV sterilization. Finally, the TruSens Z-1000 air purifier features touch controls and a maximum fan speed of three.
- Low-cost budget
- Fan power is relatively high.
- Dual-flow technique of the highest level.
- The design is slim and small.
- Ideal for small rooms
- Four-stage filtration
- Touch controls
- There is no true HEPA filter.
4. Eureka Forbes Air Purifier
Eureka Forbes Air Purifier is the most powerful air purifier in India. It has 6 stages of filtration with Maxx technology for a complete disease protection system with a Unique H1N1 Swine Flu Resistant Filter + Lung Filter + Anti-Bacterial Filter. Certified by the ASI (Asthma Society of India)
Eureka Forbes Air Purifier is a six-stage purification process that removes 99.99% of airborne viruses, bacteria and allergens from your home environment. It is one of the best air purifiers under 10000. It has a front-facing air suction grill and while the outlet atop.
- Asthma Society of India certification.
- It has a unique feature of UV lamps and HEPA replacement indicators that alert you when to replace them.
- You may turn on its negative Ion generator if you’re anxious or exhausted, and you’ll instantly feel better.
- You may set the machine to sleep mode and regulate the fan speed with the remote control.
- The air purifier also has a kid lock feature for added security.
- Six-stage filtration
- H1N1 swine flu resistant filter
- 602 sq ft coverage area
- Child mode, auto-mode, timer.
- On the maximum setting, it’s quite loud.
5. Sharp Air Purifier
Sharp Air Purifier includes a dual purification mode and an H14 HEPA filter that traps even the tiniest pollution particles in the air. A carbon filter and a pre-filter are also included to catch unpleasant odours and larger particles, respectively.
Sharp says that their air purifier, which costs less than Rs 10,000, can clean and purify the air in a space of less than 200 square feet four times in one hour. There are also sleep modes and LED lights for monitoring pollution levels in real-time.
- As though you were in a forest, create fresh, clean air.
- Instead of absorbing germs, it kills them in the air and on the surface, mimicking nature.
- Remove odors and pollutants.
- Plasmacluster Ion Technology disperses ions throughout the room, purifying the air – even behind the sofa, behind the closet, and beneath the carpet.
- Dual purification mode
- H14 Hepa filter
- Sleep mode
- The unit’s lights are relatively bright.
6. Philips AC1215/20 Air Purifier
The Philips Air Purifier AC1215/20 is a compact air purifier with advanced technology to continuously monitor and purify the air in your room. The Vitashield Intelligence automatically senses air quality and removes 99.97% of airborne pollutants as small as 0.003 microns, 800 times smaller than PM2.5*. It also features a CADR of 270 m3/hour which means it cleanses a standard room in just 12 minutes!
This air purifier under Rs 10,000 comes with a night option that dims the light and decreases the sound of the purifier to help you sleep better.
According to the manufacturer, the purifier has a coverage area of 226-333 square feet and a CADR of 270 cubic meters per hour. In just 12 minutes, it can purify a typical room and eliminate over 99% of pollen, house dust mites, germs, and viruses from the air.
- Four-stage filtration
- H13 grade HEPA filter
- 333 sq ft coverage area
- VitaShield IPS
- Filter HEPA Series 1
- Auto-Purification Mode
- Night sensing mode
- Real-Time Air Quality Feedback
- Has only one filter.
Buying Guide- Best Air Purifiers In India under 10000
The factors that determine whether or not an air purifier is worth purchasing. Although there are no specific guidelines for purchasing air purifiers in India, keep these considerations in mind when shopping.
PM10 particles are filtered out using this method – PM10 stands for big particulate matter (10 micrometres in size).
Filtration with a HEPA filter
It filters PM2.5 particles and is the essential portion of an air purifier. PM2.5 is a kind of minor particulate matter (2.5 micrometres in diameter) that can enter the lungs unnoticed and inflict long-term harm.
Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR)
This is the rate at which a room’s air is cleaned by an air purifier (measured in cubic meters per hour or m3).
An air purifier that covers a greater area than the space in which it will be used is more effective, uses less energy, and is quieter. So, before you go out and buy something, make sure you know the size of the area.
Everything else is simply brownies on top. Remote control, wireless connectivity, humidifier, and display are just a few of the features.