A cold press juicer, also known as reiterating or masticating juicer, utilizes a unique technique for extracting the juice from fruits, veggies, and natural products. It separates juice by first crushing the veggies and foods grown from the ground pressing them.
This strategy for extraction gives an exceptionally nutritious juice loaded with vitamins, minerals, and cell reinforcements. Thus, if you are worn out on wasting your cash on packaged juice and genuine about juicing, investing in a cold press juicer is incredible.
- 1. Kuvings B1700 Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer
- 2. Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer
- 3. Borosil – Health Pro Cold Press Slow Juicer
- 4. GONCHAK HUB Aluminium Hand Press Citrus Fruit Juicer, Cold Press Juicer, Manual HandPress Juicer
- 5. AGARO Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer
- 6. Hurom HP Series Cold Press Slow Juicer
- Types Of Cold Press Juicers
- Benefits Of Cold Press Juicers
- Buying Guide – Best Cold Press Juicer in India
1. Kuvings B1700 Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer
Now you can quickly get to make smoothies of mango, kiwi, litchi, strawberry, blueberry, sitafal, avocado, etc., with the help of Kuvings B1700 Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer.
The superior quality materials used are Stainless Steel 304/316, 100 % Pure Copper Wound Motor, Strong Ultem & Tritan material, 100 % BPA Free Food Grade Plastic.
- Has an award-winning design
- User-friendly cold press juicers
- Squeezes the ingredients preserving all essential nutrients & enzymes.
- Featured with tech specifications like 50 RPM
- Need a supply of AC 220-240V 50Hz
- Continuous non-stop run time is 30 mins maximum.
- Capable of squeezing fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and also nuts to prepare delicious nut milk.
- 3 in 1 Multi-purpose appliance
- Best-in-class high-quality brushless AC motor (240 Watts)
- 76 mm wide feeding tube fits whole produce, reducing preparation time.
- 10 years warranty on gear & motor
- 1-year warranty on the product
- Delicious fruit sorbet
- Smoothie and ice-cream maker
- Provides good health
- Includes drip-free smart cap
- Life-long usage
- Quick and easy cleaning
- Elegant & sturdy design
- Durable and super quiet motor
- The super cap may get separated
2. Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer
Best auger with patented large knobs to squeeze the last drop of juice. The auger stands tall at 16.34 cms and is the tallest & heaviest one in the industry. It extracts dense juices without air bubbles and less oxidation for long-lasting freshness and natural taste.
100% pure Copper wired motor weighing 4.163 Kgs. The total weight of the machine is 7.3Kgs. An assured decade-long usage. It needs an operating voltage of 220 – 240 volts and 240 watts of power to run.
- Anti-oxidize your body with maximum nutrients, vitamins, trace minerals, phytochemicals
- More juice than centrifugal juicers and bone-dry pulp compared to any cold press juicer.
- It takes only 1 minute to clean the juicer, pour 300 ml water and run the unit; most pulp on the filter will be cleaned.
- Auger is made up of Ultem plastic (Spacecraft material), Juicer bowl is made up of BPA-free Tritan plastic (-15°C to +85°C)
- Filters are made up of Stainless Steel 304 and Ultem PEI Plastic.
- Dense juice with practically no air bubbles. Almost no oxidation, Stays fresh longer.
- 240 W AC Induction motor with extreme Torque to squeeze frozen fruits
- Bigger Auger and 46 RPM allow for maximum juice to be squeezed.
- It comes with Juice Strainer (fine), Smoothie (coarse) & Frozen fruit Strainer.
- Large Feeding Tube of 75 mm
- Self Cleaning
- Auger stands tall at 16.34 cms
- superior quality of materials
- All plastic parts are 100% BPA free
- Too expensive
3. Borosil – Health Pro Cold Press Slow Juicer
You demand the best of yourself, so it’s right you enjoy the best always. Famous for high quality and performance. As dependable as they are desirable, you can trust this product always to perform beautifully.
It has been specially designed to keep your needs in mind; the Health Pro Cold Press Slow Juicer makes whatever you’re doing simpler, smarter, and better.
- Slow squeeze juicing technology enables maximum juice extraction.
- It ensures maximum nutrient preservation and a healthy juice maker.
- The spinning brush thoroughly mixes nutrients from different fruits and vegetables, thereby enriching the flavor and aroma of juice. With on and reverse function for pulp clearance
- An overload protector with Buzzer Alarm feature
- Suitable for hard and soft fruits and vegetables
- Overheat protector on a powerful motor with safety lock device
- 600ml pulp and juicer cup container
- Needs operating voltage of 230V AC / 50Hz to run
- Low noise motor.
- Easy to assemble
- 2-year warranty on the product
- Easy to clean
- Poor quality product
4. GONCHAK HUB Aluminium Hand Press Citrus Fruit Juicer, Cold Press Juicer, Manual HandPress Juicer
No more juice squirting all over your hands and countertop when you squeeze a fresh cup. No more aching wrists from over-squeezing, twisting, and turning to yield just a few drops. Get this GONCHAK HUB Aluminium Hand Press Citrus Fruit Juicer.
- Extract citrusy, fresh juices from oranges, lemons, and grapefruits of any size
- It powers up the liquid with vitamin c and antioxidants.
- Tastes better than store-bought juice
- This heavy-duty juicer is built for long-term use and withstands pressure up to 2,300 PSI of pressure.
- Its sturdy “u” base is made of enamel-coated cast iron.
- Grasp the ergonomic handle while pressing down the hand lever. This efficient juicer squeezes fruit dry!
- All parts that touch the fruit are removable and made of dishwasher-safe stainless steel.
- This professional squeezer brings commercial kitchen quality and strength into your home
- It has immense crushing power and squeezes fruits big and small, from limes to pomegranates
- Cast iron base
- Aluminum body material
- Good for heavy-duty
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Easy to use and maintain
- Easy to clean
- Non-slip handles
- Poor material and quality
5. AGARO Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer
- The juice contains antioxidants, anti-oxidizes your body with maximum nutrients, vitamins, trace minerals, phytochemicals.
- Auger is made up of Ultem plastic (Spacecraft material)
- Juicer bowl is made up of BPA-free Tritan plastic (-15°C to +85°C)
- Strainers are made up of stainless steel 304 and Ultem PEI plastic.
- Cold press process for maximum juice extraction and nutrients retention
- Large 74mm feeding tube
- It needs 240 watts of power.
- Operating voltage of 220 – 240 volts to run
- It can be used to extract juices, prepare smoothies and sorbet.
- This extract dense juice out with practically no air bubbles
- Screw-shaped pulverizing auger to squeeze the last drop of juice.
- It can process whole fruits like orange & apple.
- 1 year warranty on electrical parts
- Almost no oxidation juice out
- 5 years warranty on motor
- Easy to assemble
- 100% BPA free Plastic
- Easy to operate
- Easy to clean
- Pulp might be stuck within the juicing area
- Takes time in clean up
6. Hurom HP Series Cold Press Slow Juicer
Enjoy a variety of homemade juices and smoothies with the help of Hurom HP Series Cold Press Slow Juicer.
Hurom slow juicers can extract juice from all these ingredients like nut milk, coconut milk, almond milk, or even juices from leafy greens and complex ingredients, i.e., beetroot, carrot, amla, etc.
- lowest rotation speed to squeeze juices with maximum yields from a variety of fruits, vegetables, and nuts
- Standards in slow juicing 43 RPM is the result of Hurom’s 2nd generation squeezing technology.
- Hurom juicer can squeeze juice with maximum yields, full of nutrition, retaining the original color and taste of the ingredients.
- HP series comes with a juice strainer and smoothie strainer.
- Both Strainers are made of superior quality stainless steel and ULTEM plastic for long-lasting performance.
- 1 year all parts warranty for hassle-free usage
- Slow speed is best in slow juicing
- Superior quality material
- Long-lasting product
- Easy to use and clean
- Easy maintenance
- 10 years warranty on the motor
- Too costly product
Types Of Cold Press Juicers
The types of cold press juicers are-
- Vertical Cold Press Juicer – these juicers are visually striking, much taller, and takes up more space than any horizontal cold press juicer. They come with a bigger screen surface area, and these are new in the market.
- Single Gear Juicers – this is also known as masticating juicers. It has been a super effective juicer, which gives better results in yield and quality.
- Horizontal Cold Press Juicer – these are like traditional cold press juicers. It is effortless to use and clean, and this also has a very simple and straightforward design.
- Twin Gear Juicers – this type comes with twin gear and a two-step process to do the whole work done. In the first step, the fruits are crushed, and in the second step, crushed fruits are pressed well to extract the juice fully. These twin gear juicers are better than single gear juicers always.
Benefits Of Cold Press Juicers
Here is the list below of some significant benefits of cold press juicers:
- Cold press juicers end the toxic bacteria but fully retain the vitamins, proteins, and other nutrients of the fruit or vegetable.
- You get more juice from the same amount of fruits and vegetables, and for that, you might use a centrifugal mixer.
- The quality of the juice prepared is far better while you make it in cold press juicers. Better in taste, quality, and good for health.
- Extreme reduction of noise produced by the juicer
- No need to chop the fruits and veggies into small pieces. Just put it and make it!
Buying Guide – Best Cold Press Juicer in India
- Look for the proper size of cold press juicer for your kitchen or that fits well in your kitchen.
- Check how does the cold press juicer work that you will be buying.
- Check the type of juicer you want. There are various types.
- Choose the cold press juicer based on the speed. Speed of it is also a significant factor. There are juicers of slow speed and also comes in high speed and instant juicer.
- Check for best operating voltage, power, etc.
- Go for a smaller chute size that always works more and fast.
- Look for the best brand, best and high-quality material, and reasonable price range.
- Check the warranty period of the product and motor.