Nowadays, cordless iron is more famous than other conventional types of irons because these irons have more features. Previously the corded irons could be moved within the diameter of their wire, while in the case of cordless irons, they can be moved freely without any restrictions.
These are also light in weight which makes them easy to handle and easy to use.
There are many models of cordless irons which are present in the market, so it becomes difficult to choose which cordless iron one should buy. But looking at the features of the cordless irons and the reviews of the customers, we have selected a wide range of the best cordless irons for you.
If you are in a hurry and don’t want to read the complete review, then according to our thorough research and customers reviews, our recommendation is you should buy this cordless iron which is the best one because of its features and its affordability.
1. Panasonic N1-100 DX 240V Cordless Iron
This Panasonic NI-100 cordless iron is famous because of its premium features with an affordable budget. It is highly durable and user-friendly.
- Adjustable Thermal fuse protection
- Ergonomic and cool in design
- Shockproof plastic body
- Non-stick soleplate
- Spray facility
- Cordless features provide freedom of movement
- Value for money
- Easy to use
- Cools quickly
2. PolyCab Stunner Cordless Steam Iron
This product is two in one. It can also be used for steaming purposes. It comes with a heat control sensor which can be set by the user depending upon the type of fabric.
- Its Water tank capacity is 250ml which means it has a large water storage tank, and you don’t have to refill it after every time.
- This POLYCAB cordless steam iron has the feature of self-cleaning function, which cleans the whole iron without any human involvement for proper maintenance.
- It comes with a temperature control disc to set heat accordingly for different types of clothes.
- It can be used as both dry irons as well as a steam iron.
- It also has the feature of vertical steam, which can be used for the ironing of curtains.
- It comes with 2 years warranty
- A little bit heavy for some people
3. Black-Decker 2200 Watt Cordless Steam Iron
This Black-Decker cordless steam iron is highly ergonomic and stylish in design. It has the function of self-cleaning and steam burst, which are premium features and not available in the most affordable cordless irons. You can also use it for your curtains because it also has a vertical steam function which is ideal for all types of fabrics.
If you want to buy a cordless steam iron that is affordable and also comes with amazing features, then this is the best cordless iron for you.
- It has a power of 2200 Watts which means it heats up in no time and remains hot for a large amount of time because of its high power capacity.
- As it is a Cordless steam iron, it is easy to use and easy to move. It also comes with a stand to place your hot iron on to avoid any accidents till it cools down.
- Its soleplate is Ceramic coated which is highly durable and provides friction-free ironing. It also provides equal heat distribution, which is best for all types of clothes.
- It comes with the feature of adjustable temperature because different kinds of clothes require different heat, so you can adjust the temperature according to the clothes and avoid the burning of clothes.
- Anti-drip feature
- 350ml water storage tank
- 2-year warranty
- Light in weight
- Quick heat up
- Due to heavy wattage, this cannot be used on generator backup
4. KIRFIZ Wireless 2400 Watt Portable Cordless Ironing Steamers
This product is made by the KIRFIZ brand, which is widely known for its wide products range and premium quality. This portable steamer is one of the best cordless irons in India. It is due to its extraordinary features and affordability.
This handheld portable steam iron is the best choice for different domestic purposes.
- It has 2400 watts of power which keeps it heated.
- It comes with a non-slip and rubberized handle which is highly comfortable and makes it easy to use.
- The steam adjustment button is also available according to your requirement.
- It has the feature of adjustable temperature for different types of fabrics
- It comes with a ceramic soleplate, which does not leave any type of wrinkles
- It also has the drip stop feature to remove extra spilled water.
- It can be used to steam clothes in both horizontal and vertical ways.
- It also has a wide water storage tank which helps in a continuous flow of steam.
- Self-cleaning function
- Adjustable speed
- Easy to use
- It cannot be used on generator backup because of heavy watts.
Advantages of Cordless Iron:
- As the name suggests, there is no wire in cordless Iron which makes it easy to use and easy to handle
- Cordless irons are light in weight
- Cordless irons are easy to operate
- The watering feature is available in most the cordless irons
Disadvantages of Cordless Iron:
- Cordless irons have low heat retention, unlike conventional irons.
- A cordless iron comes in different features depending upon the budget. Always look for that cordless iron that has premium features and is also budget-friendly.
Buying Guide: Best Cordless Iron in India
Before buying a cordless iron, you must look for the following things:
Always look for a cordless iron that comes with WARRANTY to avoid any future issues.
Choose a cordless iron that has HIGH POWER (watts) because a high-power iron will be heated in less time and provide better functionality.
For a wrinkle-free ironing experience, always look for HIGH POWER STEAM cordless iron.
Look for a cordless iron that has a LARGE CAPACITY OF WATER TANK so that you don’t need to refill it again and again.
Choose a cordless iron that is LIGHT IN WEIGHT so that it becomes easy to handle and easy to use.