Barbecue is like a traditional thing for many family gatherings. They make our vacations special because we can savor the amazing taste of food with our loved ones. Electric grills have extra perks due to the lack of harmful substances.
They are one of the best methods to cook food outdoors. When compared with other sources, they do not produce smoke which is good for the environment too. Let’s have a look at some of the best electric grills that you can purchase to enjoy any informal outdoor gathering.
1. Ghime Barbeque Grill
This smokeless electric grill is perfect for every occasion. It is a portable grill which means it can be used indoors as well as outdoors. The barbecue grill comes with skewers, ten pieces of barbecue sticks and is multi-functional.
- Power consumption of 2000 W
- Temperature levels are adjustable
- It has a removable drip tray
- Plastic handles that do not catch heat easily
- The fat and drippings go down from the heat to the cool drip pan
- Complete washable body
- Easy to clean
- Easy temperature control
- Suit all cooking needs
- Lack of durability
2. DK HOME APPLIANCES Electric Grill
This machine is suitable for indoor and outdoor meals. It makes your experience with food hassle-free. The electric grill comes with a power consumption of 2000 W and helps to prepare crispy food conveniently.
- Removable drip for water
- It is thermostatically controlled and has stainless steel for heating
- Five temperature settings to adjust as per your cooking need
- Superior technology and reflectors to cook the food with even heat
- Completely smokeless and easy to clean
- A nonstick cooking surface prevents food from sticking to the plate
- It also has a detachable nonstick steel grill with heat resistant handles
- Heat resistant handles
- Nonstick steel grill
- Adjustable temperature knob
- It does not come with skewers
3. AASHRO Mall Barbeque Grill
This is a smokeless vertical electric grill made of stainless steel. It is the perfect solution for excellent home-cooked food. The barbeque grill has a compact look and is perfect for all limited spaces.
- It comes with a power consumption of 1000 W
- It is suitable for use at home
- The stainless-steel external cover protects food from getting dry
- Rotating stainless steel skewer for even cooking and handles on the outside
- NO extra effort to assemble
- Easy to clean due to removable drip cup
- Provides excellent retention of heat and moisture
- Helps to prepare veg and nonveg food and supports oil-free cooking
- Not suitable for commercial purpose
4. TOMdoxx Electric Barbeque Grill
The Electric grill is a perfect match for barbeque lovers, with a portable tabletop. It comes with a power consumption of 2000 W and is suitable for cooking all kinds of meals. The grill has a five temperature setting that helps to choose the most suitable temperature from high to low.
- Adjustable temperature knob to suit your cooking
- It has a drip tray for water that is removable
- Nonstick cooking surface and steel grill that protects the food from breaking and sticking
- Provides even heat distribution to food
- It is user friendly and easy to assemble
- Easy to clean after cooking
- The product is light in weight which makes it easy to carry
- Provides value for money
- Quality is not upto the mark
5. HOTBERG 2 in 1 Barbeque Grill
This is an electric and non-electric barbeque grill made of iron. It has a vintage look with a red hut on it which makes it quite suitable for outdoors.
- A warranty period of 1 year
- It has a charcoal and electric barbeque grill
- It has a power consumption of 900 W
- It consists of 6 wooden handle skewers
- Easy to assemble and use
- It has Tandoor with a frying and roasting grill
- Provides the benefit of 2 in 1 to suit your convenience
- Prepares crispy and tasty food in both methods
- Consumes more power when used with electricity
6. SKY LINE VTL-4545 Electric Grill
Skyline’s Electric barbeques grill has a stylish design and provides satisfaction with barbeque food. It comes with a power consumption of 2000 W.
- It has an adjustable grill level
- It comes with a warranty of 1 year
- Adjustable temperature control
- It has an ON/OFF indicator
- It has removable parts
- Power backup is quite good
- It heats up fast and grills the food well
- Provides value for money
- High risk of electric shock due to lack of earthing
Ultimate Buying Guide for an Electric Grill
Power Source: Before buying an Electric grill, make sure you know the type of power source it requires to operate and it is available with you at your home. Many grills come with long wire/cords, and some don’t, so you might need to buy them before purchasing any product.
Size Of the Electric Grill: One of the most significant advantages of an electric grill is that it is small and compact compared to the traditional grill. Ensure that the grill you purchase is suitable for your space.
Ease of Usage: Easy to use Electric grill is something you should always look at because you don’t need an electric grill that is complex to use, especially when buying it for household use; it can cause unusual delay and spoil the essence and of enjoying hassle-free cooking. The biggest advantage of an electric grill is the non-use of charcoal.
Temperature Gauge Feature: One smart feature you should look at while shopping an Electric grill is a Temperature Gauge Facility that will tell you when your grill is hot enough to start cooking on it.