Anyone who enjoys arts and crafts activities understands the value of having a glue gun on hand. Although glue guns are a relatively new addition to India, it is safe to say that they have found a home in the majority of households due to their simple ease and consistent adherence, as well as their professional appearance and feel.
There are many alternatives on the market, but finding the ideal one needs some research. And we’ve done it for you to assist you in selecting the most refined product for your needs.
1. STANLEY GluePro Trigger Feed Hot Melt Glue Gun
The Stanley 69GR20B Plastic Gluepro Hotmelt Gun is a good option if you want a low-cost glue gun that can handle all of your domestic art and craft and adhesive needs. It’s packed with functions and may be used to adhere any two surfaces together.
- This is a corded gun that melts the glue stick in around 3-5 minutes. The heating mechanism is fast, and the glue dries in less than 60 seconds.
- The trigger mechanism regulates the flow of adhesive.
- It comes with a fold-out stand so you can use it safely.
- It’s ergonomically built, so you won’t get weary of using it for extended periods of time.
- Only 11mm glue sticks are supported by Gluepro.
- If you want to use the cordless function, charge it for 10-12 minutes, then use it for 10 minutes before charging it again.
- Low power usage
- Quick heating time
- Excellent grip
- Folding safety stand
- Long Nozzle
- no on/off button
- It may be difficult to insert the glue stick
2. Themisto Multi Temperature High Power Hot Melt Glue Gun
It may sound like a pipe dream, but a glue gun that offers excellent performance and allows you to regulate the temperature at a low price is a reality. Thanks to Themisto’s 150W Multi-Temperature High Power Hot Melt Glue Gun, which was built with passion.
- A dial-based knob at the hostler base allows you to regulate the temperature between 100 and 200 degrees Celsius, depending on your needs and preferences.
- When it is turned on, a power light indication illuminates.
- The trigger feed system compensates for the glue’s regulated release; however, there is a little leakage concern.
- A stainless-steel stand and a brass anti-drip nozzle tip make it simple to use.
- It gets heated up fast and has a high power output thanks to a PTC Heating system.
- The electronic safety fuse within the pistol prevents overheating.
- For Rs. 767, you get all of these benefits.
- Temperature control.
- Variable temperature setting.
- Quick heating (90 seconds).
- Anti-drip copper nozzle
- Design with ergonomics in mind
- Handle with a contoured grip
- Support for several temperatures
- No switch button
3. APTECH Temperature Corded Glue Gun
This glue gun utilizes 100 watts of electricity to quickly heat glue sticks and turn them into liquid glue. The glue gun can quickly reach its maximum temperature. As soon as the quick-action trigger is pushed, the glue is released. The business takes pleasure in producing a glue gun that is both user-friendly and durable. Five high-quality 8-inch glue sticks are included with the main unit.
- It instantly heats up, peaks at 3 minutes, and can be used in 2 minutes.
- PTC electric resistance technology is used, as well as high-quality plastic that can withstand high temperatures.
- Ergonomically and comfortably designed for ease of use without causing discomfort
- Five free glue sticks are included.
- The trigger feed mechanism keeps the flow of glue from the gun under control and prevents spillage.
- Switch to turn on and off
- Stand for safety
- LED power indicator
- Design that is compact
- Not Any
The Glue Gun’s Type
We’ve already discussed the various types of glue guns available on the market. You can choose the type of glue gun you want to use based on your needs and budget.
Time to Heat
Any glue gun’s total operating time is equal to the sum of its heating time and the time spent doing actual work. We can either reduce the former or the latter to reduce the total time. Because it is dependent on external factors such as the user’s talent, working environment, and so on, it is similar to a fixed thing for a glue gun. As a result, we’re left with only one option: heating time. As a result, the heating time should be kept to a bare minimum in order to achieve the shortest total time.
A higher wattage glue gun is recommended for heavy-duty applications. However, for everyday or basic use, a lower wattage glue gun will suffice. However, if the wattage is very low, there is a chance that it will take longer to heat up and thus operate slowly.
Nozzles That Can Be Swapped
A glue gun can also be used to make designs, add textures or patterns. It would be easier to do those things if the glue gun’s nozzle could be interchanged. In this case, a more delicate design will be possible.
When you’re traveling or have limited space, the size of your glue gun is critical. It’s possible that the larger glue gun will be difficult for you to use. And the smaller gun’s entire body may be heating up soon. So, depending on your work and available space, you can purchase a glue gun.
There are a few glue guns with really cool designs. These designs are not only beautiful but are also extremely functional.
What do you hope to achieve by purchasing a glue gun? Is it for some sort of art and craft project or something more professional? You can choose the type of glue gun you want to use based on your needs.