The mattress quality and steadiness ensure the best back pain relief. It gives full straight support to the spinal cord, which is the most significant part.
If you want to get the best comfortable and quality sleep, you should preferably change your mattress. Here I am reviewing six best mattress for back pain in India.
- 1. The Sleep Company SmartGRID Orthopedic 5-inch Mattress
- 2. Sleepyhead Original – 3 Layered Medium Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
- 3. Wakefit Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
- 4. SleepyCat Original Orthopedic Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- 5. Emma Original 3 Layered Memory Foam Mattress
- 6. Duroflex Back Magic Orthopaedic High-Density Coir Mattress
- How Back Pain Affects Sleep
- Which Type of Mattress is Best for Back Pain?
- Mattress Features To Look For to Relieve Back Pain
1. The Sleep Company SmartGRID Orthopedic 5-inch Mattress
This Smart Grid mattress is scientifically designed to provide firm and steady back support. Its super-soft fabric makes it super comfortable.
Each layer is scientifically designed to provide firm support for your back and is knitted with super-soft fabric for ultimate comfort. Always place the mattress on a flat surface, and sound goes to better maintenance.
- Smart Grid ergonomically adjusts to any body type by providing the utmost support to your spine
- It comes with 550 GSM cotton knitted fabric
- It is made from patented hyper-elastic polymer
- The walls of the Smart Grid isolate motion and ensure you get the most comfortable sleep ever
- Smart Grid is made from food-grade material and, therefore, entirely safe for your family.
- It promotes free air circulation throughout the night for sweat-free sleeping.
- Smart ortho technology
- Motion isolation technology
- Soft & breathable fabric
- Zero partner disturbance
- Non-toxic & hypoallergenic
- Super elasticity
- Posture support
- Cool airflow
- Medium firmness like feel
- Too costly
2. Sleepyhead Original – 3 Layered Medium Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
This Sleepyhead original mattress has a length (198.1 cm), width (152.4 cm), height (15.2 cm). Sleepyhead is not only highly supportive but also rates highly on the softness that we all desire.
Some mattresses are hard. Some are soft. Others are springy. Then there is one that is just right with layers of memory foam and springy breathable foam. Sleepyhead is one mattress that’s the perfect fit for you and just about everyone else.
- Comfort foam for that cocoon-like feeling
- Sleepyhead layers keep you and your bedmate equally comfortable.
- Pressure-relieving memory foam for even weight distribution
- High-density HR foam for orthopedic support
- High GSM breathable fabric
- Removable and washable outer fabric
- The superior quality foam material
- 10 years warranty
- The right amount of bounce
- Medium-firm mattress
- The right amount of density
- Extremely substantial foam layers
- 100% Manufactured in India
- Useless and average sponge layers
3. Wakefit Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
This Wakefit orthopedic memory foam mattress is of length (78 Inches), width (60 Inches), and height (6 Inches). The mattress adapts to the sleeper’s body. It takes the shape of your body, providing uniform support throughout the rest time.
That’s why you can call these orthopedic memory foam mattresses. They also help distribute the body weight uniformly across it, ensuring no blood clots and restlessness.
- White color mattress with medium firmness.
- 10 years manufacturer warranty.
- This memory foam mattress is made from high-quality memory foam.
- It has the latest technological innovations that provide excellent back support while overwhelming you in its cocoon.
- This foam mattress will let you enjoy a restful, deep comfortable sleep.
- It has removable zippered external covers for each easy.
- Breathable fabric
- Smart spaces
- Water-resistance mattress
- Premium quality material
- High GSM spun knitted fabric
- Next-generation memory foam
- Differential pressure zone layer
- Poor quality mattress
4. SleepyCat Original Orthopedic Gel Memory Foam Mattress
This SleepyCat Original Orthopedic Gel Memory Foam Mattress is 75 inches (Length) X 36 inches (Width) X 6 inches (Height). With its orthopedic support, this not only relieves pressure but keeps your spine in the proper place as you sleep on your back on your side.
- It is perfectly suitable for single bed
- 1-inch gel memory foam (top layer), 5-inch high-density support foam (base layer)
- This mattress has been covered with high quality knitted fabric
- Medium-firm feel ortho mattress
- Inner breezy fabric for airflow between the mattress
- Anti-skid base to keep the mattress from sliding off
- Removable zipper cover for easy washing
- Orthopedic mattress for ideal support
- Single Size mattress
- 10-year warranty on the product
- Made with non-toxic materials.
- Premium gel memory foam
- Zipper cover
- Zero partner disturbance
- Retains heat
5. Emma Original 3 Layered Memory Foam Mattress
Emma original mattress Europe’s most awarded german engineered 3 layered memory foam mattress comes with ultra-base technology. It gives a continuous zone optimized for perfect spinal alignment.
- A mattress should be neither too soft nor too hard. That is why this has been created with uniquely designed combining Indian quality.
- This gives pain-free comfort with the proper density of layers that fits every sleep style.
- Maximum body adaptability through the optimized combination of a decompressing breathable airgocell-layer, visco-elastic memory foam, and a supportive layer of polyurethane foam.
- Distributes your body weight evenly and contours to your unique space for ultimate pressure relief.
- Sleepers of all shapes and sizes stay comfy in every sleeping position.
- If one sleeper is a mover, the other sleeper won’t feel a thing.
- Most-awarded Mattress
- Motion isolation
- Machine washable cover
- Quality is proven
- 3 Layered Memory Foam
- Best sleeping experience
- All Bodies, All Positions Ergonomics
- Quality issues
6. Duroflex Back Magic Orthopaedic High-Density Coir Mattress
Dimension of this Duroflex Back Magic – doctor recommended orthopedic high-density coir, queen size firm mattress is length (191 cm), width (152 cm), height (12.7 cm).
Back Magic by Duroflex is from India’s only mattress range certified by the National Health Academy. This product is made of long-lasting material. It provides quality sleep.
- 5-zoned certified orthopedic support beneath the cozy quilted surface
- The FPS layer provides differentiated support to the five zones of your body
- It aligns your spine perfectly and corrects posture over the long term.
- Good firmness of the mattress
- The material used is certified 5-zoned orthopedic layer + firm & naturally excellent coir
- Firm & Naturally Cool Coir provides firm support and allows airflow, which imparting freshness and hygiene
- Knitted fabric with PU foam quilting
- Comfortable sleep solution
- Orthopedic mattress
- Recommended by NHA
- Jacquard woven fabric
- Reduce back pain
- Too comfortable
- Poorly designed mattress
How Back Pain Affects Sleep
Back pain has now become very common out there worldwide. Due to irregular sleeping posture or sleeping on a poor quality mattress, back pain might happen. Studies state that more than 80% of adults having the back pain problem in India mainly. tracked down that over half of the individuals with lower back pain report sleeping problems
This problem of back pain is significant. These negative impacts on sleep arise in individuals who have both sharp and short-term (acute) back pain and individuals who have long-term, tenacious (chronic) back pain. It makes the daily work more challenging to do. Daily works like you might face problems in sitting, walking, working, and lifting even lightweight items.
The back pain also may disturb your sleep. At the same time, every individual wants peacefulness in their rest time. Back pain will never let you sleep well. Back pain victims can take various strides to attempt to feel and sleep better. Getting medical assistance for genuine back problems may assist with reducing pain. Treatments rely upon the cause and nature of a person’s symptoms and range from a medical procedure to physical therapy to pain-relieving medications.
Pain can also contribute to pressure, depression, and anxiety, which can be detrimental to quality sleep. More minor changes can contribute to pain reduction as well. Taking care while lifting, sitting with legitimate posture, and avoiding unnatural developments can diminish back pain. Having a mattress that keeps the body aligned can decrease weight on the spine and facilitate better sleep.
Which Type of Mattress is Best for Back Pain?
- Foam is layered to make both the help center and comfort arrangement of an all-foam mattress. Memory foam is a mainstream material in foam mattresses, as is polyurethane foam (polyfoam). Memory foam will, in general, offer the most extensive level of embrace. This permits these mattresses to convey relative cushioning to the spaces of the body that need it most, which can be particularly valuable for side sleepers who have sharp effect points.
- In latex mattresses have an interior development made totally with latex, which is a sort of elastic. Most mattresses utilize regular latex from trees; however, synthetic or mixed latex is utilized once. The comfort layers and backing center may utilize various kinds of formulations of latex. Latex has moderate contouring impacts, allowing it to pad the body without an extreme measure of the sink.
- Airbeds highlight a help center of inflatable chambers. Sleepers can utilize a distant or cell phone application to control a siphon that can add or eliminate air from the chambers, adjusting solidness progressively. The essential advantage of airbeds is their movability. Being ready to alter the immovability of the bed rapidly can be tremendous in addition for individuals with back pain.
- Hybrids are built with an innerspring support center that is enhanced by a vast comfort framework. The comfort layers on a mixture are substantially more potent than on an innerspring mattress. Hybrids attempt to catch the best of various bed types without suffering from their drawbacks.
- An innerspring mattress is made essentially out of metal loops. Innerspring were the most well-known mattresses; however, their prominence has declined extensively as foam, latex, and a half and half models have gained steam. These are among the most inexpensive choices that you can find.
Mattress Features To Look For to Relieve Back Pain
Before you, one for yourself or your bedroom doesn’t forget to look for the best mattress all the time. Look for the best to best features in the one you will be buying.
The rest time should be the best relaxing time.
- You must buy the best mattress of the best brand and best quality at a reasonable price range only.
- Check the mattress type you are precisely searching for or the type you want to buy for your bedroom. There is various type of mattress.
- The bounce, contouring, temperature regulation, firmness, and motion isolation of a mattress will be different for each mattress type, so before you buy one for yourself, please check as per your requirements in this reference.
- Go for one orthopedic mattress that supports the spine well in straight alignment.
- Check the firmness of the mattress.
- Buy one that ensures motion isolation technology.