The unavailability of safe drinking water is a crucial problem not only in India but worldwide. What can you do to obtain pure filter water without electricity expenses? The solution is to use a non-electric water purifier. The non-electric water purifiers work without electricity using activated carbon.
With increasing demand and need for safe water, many companies have introduced non-electric water purifiers in India. Each of them has something intriguing that separates it from the other. To choose the best non-electric water purifier in India, you need to analyze its key features. We have shortlisted some of the best non-electric water purifiers in India for you to choose appropriately:
- 1 1. KENT Gold Optima 10 Litres
- 2 2. TATA SWACH STAINLESS STEEL WATER PURIFIER
- 3 3. Prestige Tattva
- 4 4. P-zone Aquagem Non-Electric Gravity Based UF Water Filter
- 5 5. Eureka Forbes Aquasure Sampoorna 15 L Non-Electrical Gravity Based Water Purifier
- 6 Benefits of Non-Electric Water Purifiers:
- 7 Buying Guide:
1. KENT Gold Optima 10 Litres
KENT 10 Gold Optima is the first of its kind gravity-based water purifier and operates on ultra purification of water. It is tried and tested by international labs and guarantees pure and chemical-free water. It is easy to carry and use. Thus, it is a good choice for your home and offices.
- A total capacity of 10 liters
- Its filtration capacity is 0.31 liters per minute
- Maximum and Minimum input temperature of water us 35⁰ C and 10⁰C respectively
- Transparent Tank
- Chemical Free
- WQA and USA gold seal certified
- 1-year warranty
- Ultra Filteration Technology
- Suitable for only Low TDS Water
2. TATA SWACH STAINLESS STEEL WATER PURIFIER
TATA SWACH is a sleek and elegantly designed non-electric water purifier. It is based on ultrafiltration technology with a total capacity of 20 L and can deliver 3-4 liters of water per hour. It is a great choice for daily use.
- Total 20-liter capacity
- UHF Cartridge purify 6000-liter water
- Can operate even in 1500 PPM TDS
- Stainless Steel
- Ultra-High Filteration
- Chemical Free
- Removes Cysts
- Removes Bacteria
- Removes Viruses
- Cartridges require backflush every wee
3. Prestige Tattva
Prestige Tattva is one of the best non-electric water purifiers in India. It is smaller as compared to the rest and is sufficient for homes. Its advanced filtration technology and filters guarantee the removal of harmful chemicals and bacteria. Also, the company claims some added health benefits including, slow aging, a healthier stomach, boosted immune system, and hemoglobin synthesis.
- The total capacity is 16L
- It uses advanced filters (FACT)
- Copper storage containers perform microbial action
- High Filteration Rate
- Removes Chemicals
- Virus Free Purification
- Added Health Benefits
- Leaking tap issues (minor)
4. P-zone Aquagem Non-Electric Gravity Based UF Water Filter
P-zone Aquagem Non-Electric water purifier has a sleek design and is based on Ultra Filteration Technolgy. It is a gravity-based water purifier and is a chemical-free water purifier. It can be used at homes to save electricity and attain health benefits.
- It has a total capacity of 15 liters
- The filtration rate is 0.25 liters per minute
- Takes 1 hour to filter the water in the upper tank
- Longer membrane life
- Ultra Filteration Technolgy
- Chemical Free Purification
- Sleek Storage Structure
- Suitable for Low TDS water
- Needs regular cleaning
5. Eureka Forbes Aquasure Sampoorna 15 L Non-Electrical Gravity Based Water Purifier
Eureka Forbes Aquasure Sampoorna is one of the best non-electric water purifiers in India. Apart from its sleek and classy design, it has impressive water purifying qualities. It is best for office use as it has a tough body structure. Moreover, it can store up to 15 liters of water and provide chemical-free purified water.
- 15L total storage capacity
- 1-year warranty
- Based on Gravitational Technology
- ABS Food Grade Plastic
- Unbreakable Plastic
- Chemical Free Water Purification
- High filtration rate
- Advanced Filters
- Water overflows sometimes
It is a sustainable source as it does not require an electrical supply to operate. It can purify water with activated carbon or other high-technology filters to provide safe drinking water.
Electrical water purifiers are expensive and require a lot of maintenance. While non-electric water purifiers are reasonable and also their maintenance is not expensive. Moreover, they do not use electricity so it saves you the cost of electricity bills.
Non-electric water purifiers are ready-to-use water purifiers. No installation is required. It is feasible and easy to use.
It is a blessing to have pure water anytime and anywhere. These are easily portable purifiers. You can take them along on road trips and long journeys. Moreover, as they do not require an electrical supply, you won’t have to run and search for sockets.
They do not use chemicals like chlorine, bromine, and iodine to filter water. They are chemical-free. Safe drinking water is a necessity, and non-electric water purifiers are suggested if you want to cut down the cost and still be healthy.
Before investing in non-electrical water purifiers, you must know a few things about how to compare and choose wisely. Here is all you need to know:
You should be clear about your need. It is good to choose a non-electric water purifier according to your capacity needs. If you want to use it at home, a good 15-16 liter water purifier is the best choice. But if you are looking for something for your office, you should choose a 20 Litre water purifier.
A good non-electrical water purifier manufacture in India will provide you with at least one year of guarantee. Though, the filters are only liable to 6 months of guarantee. It is not wise to buy something that does not come with a guarantee. As it shows that the manufacturer is not sure about his product.
Do not compromise on the container quality, as low-quality containers can affect your health adversely. If the container is made up of steel, you need to make sure that the steel is stainless. For the plastic containers, it is important to know the type of plastic the manufacturers are using. The plastic should be of good quality and lab test. If the plastic is not graded it might be toxic.