India suffers from frequent power outages. It is wise to keep some rechargeable lights at home to avoid any inconvenience. Rechargeable lights are the best lighting solutions to electricity cuts. Finding a low-budget solution is not easy and requires a lot more than time.
It is challenging to select the best rechargeable LED bulb. The best rechargeable LED bulb stays charged for hours and does not create a hole in your pocket. To save you from the trouble of finding a suitable bulb, we have shortlisted the best rechargeable LED bulbs in India for you to compare and choose wisely.
1. Philips 12 Watt Led Bulb
This Rechargeable PHILIPS 12 Watt LED bulb comes with cool daylight and can provide you with 4 hours of continuous light during power cuts. It has a 2200 mAh battery that helps it charge faster than other rechargeable bulbs. It is energy efficient and can still light up the room pretty well.
- Energy Efficient
- 12 Watts Wattage
- 6500 Kelvin Color Temperature
- 1-year warranty
- Energy-efficient and bright
- Lighting backup for straight 4 hours
- Cool daylight brightness
- No additional batteries are required
- It comes with a 500 charge cycle
- Fast charging; takes only 8-10 hours to charge
- For only indoor use
- No on and off button on the bulb; it depends on your house circuit
2. Halonix Rechargeable Emergency Inverter Led Bulb
The Halonix Rechargeable Emergency Inverter has quality LED brightness even on low power. It is energy efficient and automatically lights up in case of power outages. It is a 9W bulb and has a bright light. Also, it provides high power back up to 4 hours.
- Energy Efficient
- Universal Fit
- Overcharging protection
- Instant Brightness
- Environment Friendly
- 4 hours backup light
- Filtered light protects your eyes against strains
- Universally compatible to fit in all kinds of sockets
- Continuous backup for 4 hours
- Uses minimum energy to charge
- Brightness drops 50% after the power cut
3. Syska 9 Watt Led White Emergency Bulb
Syska Emergency LED bulbs have a 9 Watt wattage. Its self-charging battery takes up to 10 hours for charging. These can provide backup light for about 3.5 hours. They have a high-powered battery and 6500 Kelvin color temperature that gives bright white light to glow in your room.
- Auto Switch On
- B22 Base
- Builtin Lithium Battery
- Overcharging Protection
- Cool Day Light
- The builtin battery supports a backup of 3.5 hours
- Overcharging protection helps prevent energy drain
- Energy efficient
- B22 base fits in regular bulb holders
- It takes only 8 hours to charge
- Six months warranty
- Only for indoor use
4. Wipro Ne9001 9 Watts Led White Emergency Bulb
The bulb comes in handy in case of sudden power outages because it can provide backup light for 4 hours. It has a built-in battery that charges in 8-10 hours and uses minimum energy. Its voltage range protects against voltage fluctuations. Moreover, it is highly recommended for the small rooms and corners of the house.
- Wide Voltage Range of 100-264 VAC
- Energy Efficient
- 2200 mAh Li-ion batter
- Robust Drivers resist voltage fluctuations
- Automatic charging mode
- Overcharging protection enabled
- Quality Brightness
- The brightness drops by 50% during power cuts
5. C&S Electric B22 Led Emergency Bulb
C&S Electric bulbs are elegantly designed and have all that you need in a great rechargeable LED bulb. It has a powerful battery that saves enough energy to supply backup for 4 hours once the electricity supply is suspended. Moreover, it is dimmable and adjusts to the needs of users.
- High Power Back up of 4 Hours
- Energy saving
- Instant On
- Long Life Time
- Built-in Powerful Lithium Batteries
- No visible flicker while changing to inverter mode
- Dimmable to meet different light needs
- Long life span saves you the cost of changing bulbs frequently
- 900 quality lumens enhance its brightness
- A slight reduction in luminous while power outages
The rechargeable LED bulbs are a great source of light during no electricity phases. These bulbs have an internally built self-charging battery. When you turn on the bulb, it uses some of the electricity to charge itself. Later during power cuts, the bulb lights up with the help of stored energy.
Before buying the LED bulbs, here are some important notes you should take regarding their specifications.
When you are choosing LED bulbs, the first thing you should check for is brightness. The brightness of the bulb is usually checked by the watts it mentions. The higher the watts, the brighter the bulb is. On that note, you should also know that the watts and power consumption are directly proportional. One should not use too bright or too dull bulbs because your eyes will suffer in both cases.
A great battery means more charging capacity and less consumption of electricity. Also, longer run times and the weight of the batteries matter while buying rechargeable LED bulbs. Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) batteries are a great blend of all those qualities. These are highly recommended for rechargeable LED bulbs. Li-ion batteries have great energy-saving capacity but have a fixed life cycle.
While buying bulbs, always check for the warranty. The best rechargeable LED bulb manufacturers will give you at least a year of warranty. Any brand that offers a warranty makes sure that the bulbs complete their warranty period. Thus, the bulbs with a warranty are more durable.
Backup and Charging Time:
A great rechargeable LED bulb will take less time to charge, and it will provide backup for a longer time. LED bulbs usually supply 4-6 hours of continuous backup. A standard bulb will recharge in 10 hours. The charging time is reduced in some bulbs to increase efficiency and consumer convenience.