In this article, I will be reviewing the six best smelling agarbatti in India.
Agarbatti, or incense sticks, have long been a part of Indian culture. We’ve seen our mothers perform pooja with these agarbatti and then ensure that the aroma spread throughout the house. Agarbattis are thought to have both aromatic and medicinal properties.
The original purpose of an agarbatti was to light it on the path walked by a sadhu or monk. This was done to cleanse the area of any negative energies. However, as time went on, people began to use it in their worship as well.
Other Asian countries, such as China and Japan, also use agarbatti or incense sticks for worship and house purification.
Agarbatti was mentioned in our Vedas, including the Atharva Veda and the Rigveda, and was thought to be the first phase of Ayurveda.
Its lovely aroma, lighting, and agarbatti can lift your spirits. More artificial scents have become available as technology has progressed, and you can now easily find agarbatti with your favorite scent.
Best Smelling Agarbatti in India
- Best Smelling Agarbatti in India
- Buying Guide – Best Smelling Agarbatti in India
1. Zed Black Sandal Incense Sticks Long
Zed Black Premium Sandal Incense Sticks are made from the highest quality sandalwood and herbs. The fragrance is rich, earthy, and woodsy with a hint of citrus. Each box contains 20 sticks of incense that burn for about an hour each.
Zed Black Premium Sandal Incense Sticks are the perfect product for gifting purposes and creating a pleasing aura around you. It not only creates a lively ambiance but also boosts confidence. Fragrance sticks make an ideal product for gifting purposes. These incense sticks are hand-rolled with premium sandalwood chips to provide a superior quality of fragrance that is soothing, relaxing, and long-lasting. It will create an inviting atmosphere at the home, office, or any place you want to enjoy its fragrance!
- There are 12 packs in this combo pack.
- Each pack contains 12 incense sticks, for a total of 360 sticks in the set.
- It has a blend of scents, including sandalwood and floral, for a pleasant overall scent.
- You may increase your concentration and focus by lighting incense sticks.
- It has spiritual as well as meditational applications.
- The set is inexpensive and will last for several months.
- Sandalwood and floral scents.
- Enhances focus and concentration.
- Boosts Confidence.
- Before the stick burns fully, it may fall off.
2. Cycle Pure Agarbatti
Cycle Pure Agarbathies are made of purely natural ingredients. This product contains no chemicals or synthetic material, making it safe for the environment, people, and pets. These Agarbathies are entirely non-toxic and do not pollute water bodies. Cycle Pure Agarbathies is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
Cycle Pure All in One Agarbathies are handcrafted, and the fragrance lasts long. These agarbathies are unbreakable, safe on the skin, and can be used for all purposes. The fragrance will last longer than regular incense sticks. It comes with an Agarbathie holder.
- 191 total sticks.
- Different scents are available.
- Measurements: 25 x 16 x 13 cm.
- 640 g in weight.
- Incense sticks with kumkum and turmeric powder, as well as an agarbatti holder, are included.
- Excellent packing.
- It smells fantastic.
- Agarbathie holder included.
- A bit pricey.
3. MYSORE SANDAL 100 Agarbathi Pack of 12
Mysore Sandal is a well-known firm that made goods out of sandalwood, as the name indicates. Mysore is a city in India noted for its high-quality sandalwood. Sandalwood, also known as chandal, has a wide range of therapeutic qualities.
- There are 100 sticks in the bundle.
- The sticks stand at the height of 8 inches.
- It smells like Mysore sandalwood.
- The stick has a burn duration of 35-40 minutes.
- Sandalwood relaxes the mind.
- Promotes better sleep.
- Improves concentration.
- When compared to other brands, the burn time is shorter.
4. Pavitra Guggal Agarbatti
For decades, agarbatti has been a part of Indian culture. Agarbatti is required for every pooja or aarti. Pavitra guggal agarbatti is produced with all-natural components and offers spiritual wellbeing and advantages.
- Cow dung, cow urine, curd, milk, and ghee are among the heavenly components used to make the agarbatti.
- Agaru, tagar, Kapur, tulsi, media, lakadi, raal, aavale, sandal, nagamota, gantaapalas shee, vaj, jatamansi, kopporus, kaas, madhu, and javantri are among the herbal components.
- It has a natural scent that fills the environment with happiness.
- When the heavenly components are burned, they release a significant amount of oxygen, destroying the area’s bacteria.
- It is fragrance-free and chemical-free, making it suitable for daily use.
- This agarbatti can help you sleep better, feel less anxious, and decrease your blood pressure.
- It keeps unpleasant odours out of the house.
- No drawbacks.
5. Hem Precious Chandan Incense Sticks
Chandan has a wonderful aroma, and it’s much better when it’s in the form of incense sticks. Hem Precious has to do a fantastic job with this scent.
- The total number of sticks is 120.
- Chandan is a fragrance.
- Weight: 299 g Dimensions: 25.8 x 9.4 x 6 cm.
- Incense sticks are among the items included.
- It has a pleasant smell.
- Excellent packing.
- Extremely pricey
6. Mangaldeep Sadhvi Agarbatti
Mangaldeep Sadhvi Agarbatti is a 100-stick bundle of incense.
The sticks have a pleasant scent and aroma. They are simple to use and may be used for praying and revitalizing the home’s surroundings.
- It comes with 100 sticks of incense.
- The length of each stick is roughly 23.4 cm.
- The product is cost-effective.
- It’s well-packaged.
- It has a nice odor.
Buying Guide – Best Smelling Agarbatti in India
When purchasing any goods, there are a few considerations to keep in mind. In the same manner, there are specific considerations to make while buying agarbatti.
When it comes to buying an agarbatti, scents play a big role. Wood, vanilla, flowery, and earthy are the most frequent smells. These smells may be found in a natural agarbatti. In synthetic agarbatti, you may readily discover a variety of smells from which to select.
Choose a perfume that is both pleasant and not overwhelming. Any strong odor might cause a headache.
The majority of agarbatti are comprised of wood powder, flowers, chemicals, and binders to ensure that they burn evenly. These are some of the most frequent components to look for when making a purchase.
Number of Sticks
You get packs of agarbatti sticks, so check the number of sticks you’ll get before buying. The majority of packets contain at least nine sticks. If you want to use it frequently, look for packs with more sticks at a reasonable price. Many people combine two or three sticks to increase the scent, but this may grow expensive if you burn 2-3 sticks every day.
It’s also crucial to consider the length of the sticks. The longer stick the more time it will give smell. Always choose agarbatti sticks that are longer.