Tea was originally a medicine and later developed into the famous beverage it is today. Every individual of us has an alternate morning routine. Some really like to begin their day with tea, though others like to begin with a sound breakfast. We can make tea instantly with the tea powder which is separated from the tea leaves.
Its defensive medical advantages can’t be focused on enough as present day man has likewise found its strength of cell reinforcements. Tea can strengthen the insusceptible framework, to battle cholesterol.
In any case, everybody has their favored morning fix. The greater part of us needs that piece of caffeine to help us launch our day. The idea of making tea begins by adding heated water to tea leaves. These tea leaves come from the plant, Camellia Sinensis.
India is the 2nd largest tea producer in the world. The local tea industry in India has a market value of more than ₹12000 crores.
- Red Label Tea
- Tata Tea Gold
- Tata Tea Premium
- Tata Agni Leaf Tea
- Twinings Assam Second Flush Tea
- Lipton Pure & Light Green Tea
- Tetley Green Tea Immune
- Girnar Detox Green Tea
- Organic India Tulsi Mulethi, 25 Tea Bags
- VAHDAM Tea bags Assortment
- Features of a Tea Powder
- Types of Tea Powders
- 10 Best Tea brands in India
Ten best tea powders in India – Review and Buying guide:
Red Label Tea
It was in 1903 that Brooke Bond launched “Red Label”. Red Label Tea, blend of tea rich in healthy flavonoids and makes tasty and healthy chai. Brooke Bond Red Label stands for making the world a more welcoming place.
This brand brought you the perfect tasting tea experience with the best-chosen leaves. Brooke Bond Red Label Tea is a blend of CTC tea with the best quality leaves.
- Premium blend
- This tea comes in leaf form.
- High quality blend of tea rich in taste
- Tea has strength, rich colour, and refreshing taste
- Processed in the unique Brooke Bond Tea Excellence Center
- Clinically proven to enhance immunity and help you fall ill less often.
- The taste of Brooke Bond Red Label tea helps you spread warmth and cheer in your family
- Has a mix of 5 Ayurvedic ingredients namely tulsi, ashwagandha, mulethi, ginger, and cardamom
- Perfect taste and colour
- Overwhelming aroma
- Taste of togetherness
- Made with pure extractions of herbs.
- Uncompromising consistent quality to delight your senses
- Maximum shelf life of 12 months
- No pure flavor
Tata Tea Gold
Tata Tea Gold is a fine blend of Assam CTC teas with 15% Long leaves. A blend with such strength & fragrance to delight you each time. This has great flavour and freshness and it is good for health.
This Tata Tea Gold ensuring unmatched and consistent quality standards, this unique offering will leave you longing for more, every time.
- Enjoy the superior balance of rich taste
- The perfect cup of chai to delight you
- Tata Tea Gold ensures an irresistible aroma
- Made by blending 15% gently rolled aromatic long leaves and with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves
- For discerning tea-drinking consumers
- Exquisite tea leaves form
- Premium quality tea
- Savor every moment
- The beautiful balance of taste and aroma
- Selected and blended by Tata Tea experts
- No strong flavor
- No strong taste
Tata Tea Premium
Tata Tea Premium, Launched In 1985. Tata Tea Premium is one of the largest tea brands in India and truly a ‘Desh ki Chai’, that makes your tea breaks interesting with a sip of your favourite tea.
- Tata Tea Premium has a unique taste that chai lovers across India will enjoy
- Tata Tea Premium comes in recyclable packaging which is environment friendly
- Relish the exquisite taste of the ‘Chai’ crafted for India
- Indulge in a unique blend crafted by Tea experts
- A fine blend of CTC teas
- This tea is available in several forms like dust and leaf form and tea bag format.
- Unforgettable taste
- Original taste
- Pure and freshness maintained
- Recyclable, environmental friendly pack
- Unique and well blends
- Average dust tea
- Average taste and aroma
Tata Agni Leaf Tea
Tata Tea Agni is one of the largest brands in Tata Tea’s extensive portfolio, with a presence across more than 22 states in India. Tata Tea Agni gives price-sensitive consumers a strong tea with extra strong leaves.
- Tata Tea Agni with its flawless strength
- taste and color makes the perfect cup of tea to liven up your day
- It is a cup of tea with 10% extra strong leaves
- Prepare with fresh boiling water/ milk
- This comes in leaf form
- No caffeine contained
- Good product at low price
- Freshness maintained
- Pure quality product
- Good for tea lovers
- Taste not up to the mark
- Low quality tea
Twinings Assam Second Flush Tea
Assam is a strong, satisfying tea known for its malty, rich flavor. The robust flavors and a heady aroma can be best enjoyed with a sprinkle of your favorite spice.
Easy making process like just uses 1 rounded teaspoon per person. Add fresh boiling water and allow the flavours to infuse for 3 minutes. You may add sugar or honey and milk as per your taste.
- Twinings Assam tea is an immaculate blend made of tea leaves hand-picked from the fields of Assam.
- The tea is made from the leave carefully plucked from the generations-old tea garden of Assam.
- Each cup of Twinings’ Assam will leave you refreshed and energetic
- The tea is perfect for those who admire its strong taste and aroma.
- Its rich, bold taste and heady aroma can be savoured with every sip.
- The tea has a strong and satisfying flavour
- Known Assam’s finest tea
- So strong and well blend
- Tea for perfect tea-break
- Too costly tea
- Flat flavor
Lipton Pure & Light Green Tea
Green tea is produced when freshly plucked leaves are heated, rolled/cut and then dried. The catechins in the fresh leaves are preserved during the green tea process, making green tea rich in catechins.
Consumption of Green Tea as a part of a healthy lifestyle may help maintain a healthy heart as it is thought to have a protective effect against cardiovascular diseases
- Green Tea without milk or sugar, not only tastes great but contains virtually zero calories
- Brewed, unsweetened green tea being 99% water is a great way to meet your daily required fluid intake
- Give your skin a hydrated healthy glow with green tea
- Simply delicious flavour and great taste.
- The soothing aroma of a warm cup of green tea may help you relax
- Zero Calories
- Next best to water
- Get glowing skin
- Healthy for heart
- Added natural flavors
- No artificial flavors
- Maximum shelf life 15 months
- No result in weight loss
- No pure smell of green tea
Tetley Green Tea Immune
All the goodness now comes with the immunity power of added Vitamin C with the new Tetley Green Tea Immune Range. While antioxidants help cleanse your body from within, Vitamin C helps support your body’s immune system.
This green tea with no calories provides many more benefits like boosting fat metabolism, helping to stay hydrated, and helping to feel light and active.
- Contributes to immune defense by supporting various functions of the immune system, each cup provides 8 mg of Vitamin C
- Natural flavours of lemon and honey come together in perfect harmony with green tea to ensure rejuvenation in every sip
- 100% plastic-free and staple-free tea bags
- Green tea now comes with the immunity power of Vitamin C
- Provides 5X anti-oxidants as an apple
- This comes in tea bag form
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- The goodness of Vitamin C
- Boost fat metabolism
- Rejuvenating tea
- Helps to detox
- Good for hydration
- Helps feel light & active
- Poor packaging
- Bad flavor
Girnar Detox Green Tea
Girnar Detox Green Tea, with the most promising arrival on the global tea carpet, Green tea seems to be here to keep your health goals right on target.
- Contains green tea, black pepper, ginger, tulsi, asafoetida, clove, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, rock salt, citric acid.
- Beneficial in a bloated stomach
- Good for annoying seasonal cough and cold
- Detox green tea bags
- 36 individually foil-wrapped tea bags
- Does not contain caffeine
- Mixed spices ingredients
- Gives refreshment
- Works great as a stress reliever
- Soothing for an aching throat
- Taste like salty tea
- Poor quality tea
Organic India Tulsi Mulethi, 25 Tea Bags
Tulsi mulethi tea – an organic Indian product, relax and enjoy a fragrant, soothing cup of tulsi mulethi. Delicious tulsi leaves blended with sweet mulethi and a touch of tasty peppermint make your teatime a pure pleasure, something you will look forward to again and again.
- Power up you from all types of stresses
- Drink it and feel relaxed
- Perfect energizing and uplifting mood
- Best tea to boost stamina
- This is good to improve digestion and metabolism
- Strengthens the immune system
- Help fight illness
- Good for cough and cold
- This works great for anti-aging
- Sugar-free product
- Pure organic tea
- Simply tastes like peppermint tea
SPECIAL MENTION -VADHAM TEA
Entrepreneur Bala Sarda created VAHDAM to cut out the middleman and bring you Indian tea at the peak of freshness. It is said to be India’s largest collection of Loose Leaf Teas. VAHDAM Teas is committed to reducing their carbon footprint and eliminating their plastic pollution.
VAHDAM Tea bags Assortment
A tropical potpourri of our in-house blends that boast enriching flavors and the most exquisite aromas. Tastefully handpicked. This set of 15 variants tea bag with different taste and quality provide multiple skins and health benefits. The quality and the taste are too good.
- Pure, fresh green tea bags from various regions
- Blessed with the right amount of antioxidants.
- Rich & complex green tea expertly blends
- 15 variants with unmatched taste, quality, and aroma
- Premium quality tea leaves
- Strong Immunity to detox to weight loss
- These teas have 0% bitterness.
- Assures 0% artificial flavour or aromatic oil addition in its product range.
- The tea is retained to its natural best
- Nice flavors, refreshing too
- The aroma and flavor is amazing
- Tea bags sampler – 15 variants
- Price is reasonable
- Smooth, healthy & delicious
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Not any
Features of a Tea Powder
The features of a tea powder are something important for you to remember.
- Tea powders contain a number of minerals, aromatic oils, and vitamins A, B2, K, P and etc.
- Various kinds of tea powder come in a different way of packaging.
- There are several varieties of tea that are made from tea powder, which is a mild stimulant because it contains caffeine
- There are basically three forms of tea like tea bags, tea powder or dust, and loose leaf tea form.
- You might get a great option if you want to carry your favorite teas with you while traveling.
- In a very normal way, the tea comes in a metal box or cardboard box usually.
- Tea powder and loose-leaf tea forms are usually sold in airtight bottles or boxes so that they stay fresh and good and you can consume them later.
Types of Tea Powders
There is a total of three forms of tea or types of tea like tea bags form, tea leaf form, and tea powder form. The tea powder form you usually get from crushing the tea leaves into small particles. These tea leaves are made from two different types of tea plants- Camellia Sinensis.
- The tea powders are different from each other on the basis of the level of oxidation of the tea leaves.
- Different types include yellow tea, white tea, green tea, black tea, oolong tea, and Pu’er.
- Black teas are made with highly riched oxidized tea leaves, which is a very common tea type is used.
- The tea is named ‘Red tea’, because of the red shade after steeping in hot water.
- Red teas, green teas are usually used in tea bag form, and these have the full freshness and rich flavours.
- The tea leaves in green tea are unoxidized, still, it’s the most loved and popular tea among these all.
- Green teas tend to have a shorter shelf life and are the most healthier type of tea.
- Other samples are also popular in China.
10 Best Tea brands in India
- Tata Tea
- Red Label
- Taj Mahal
- Lipton Tea
- Wagh Bakri Tea
- Tetley Tea
- Society Tea
- Glendale Tea
- Marvel Tea
- Tulsi Tea