As a parent, you probably have a favourite tricycle for your little one. But what happens when you have a 2-year-old who wants to ride a tricycle around the neighbourhood instead of the stroller? In this post, we will try to help you choose the best tricycle for your little one. We will discuss different kinds of tricycles and we will also recommend some of the best tricycles that we think will be best for your child.
Tricycles are fun, and every tricycle is safe for babies and toddlers. Kid’s safety is the utmost priority to every mother. So if you are looking for the best tricycle for 2-year-old in India, go through the tricycles listed below. You may like one for your kid.
1. R for Rabbit Tiny Toes Grand Baby Tricycle
Tiny Toes Grand Tricycle can be used from 1.5 years to 5 years of child’s age. It can support up to 25 Kgs of weight which makes it stable and secure.
This has featured a footrest system that gives a comfortable ride to a child while moving around with parents. A child can sit back and relax during the ride.
- These tricycles are EN 71 Certified, which is the most stringent certification defined by European standards for tricycles for your child’s safety.
- Tiny toes grand is designed to help parents assemble tricycles so simple that they can be assembled with ease.
- Plug & play rubber wheels with matte finishing give it a luxurious look, makes it smoother and even more durable.
- Your child can ride the trike along with a comfortable seat and is always safe with a 2 point safety harness.
- Spacious storage basket to keep all the toys & stuff to take during playtime.
- Push bar with cup holder
- Rubber wheels
- Comfortable ride
- Easy installation
- No warranty
2. Maanit Baby Play Tricycle
This has featured safety foam that allows more safety for kids, smooth pedals for a smooth ride, tire quality is up to the mark and has a very long life. The tricycle comes with an anti-slip grip for safety and a comfortable seat with a backrest.
- Grows with your baby grand tricycle can be used from 1 year to 5 years of child’s age.
- It can support up to 30 Kgs of weight which makes it stable and secure.
- Baby will have the most comfortable ride with safety so that you don’t need to worry for your little one.
- This tricycle got a storage basket to keep everything
- Designed with a footrest for a comfortable ride to the child
- 5 mins installation
- Cool designed
- Comfortable Seat
- Footrest system
- Bell on handle
3. Amardeep And Co Baby Tricycle
The tricycle has an armrest that ensures the safety of your child and prevents them from falling. The tricycle comes with a canopy to protect your child and offers shade against the harsh sunlight and sudden rain or showers.
- It is a standout toy for its quality and longevity and is 100% manufactured in India.
- The cycle has an attractive design, and all parts are designed using accurate machines.
- Sturdy steel pipe frame covered by a high-quality plastic body which makes it durable and easy to ride.
- All parts are made using high-precision machines.
- Equipped with durable tires and easy-grip handlebars.
- Unbreakable body with an attractive and fancy cartoon face
- Long-lasting tricycle
- Comfortable ride
- Removable footrest
- Plays rhythmic music
- Footrest part missing
4. Luisa RX-500 Plug N Play Kids / Baby Tricycle
Not just parents, now even elder siblings can move the tricycle because it has featured cushioned parental control. This tricycle is equipped with a bell on the handlebar that makes it fun for children while cycling.
- Easy to install as almost all the parts come pre-assembled and would not require much time as all the parts are bright plug and play-based
- The seat belt comes as standard in these tricycles.
- The high-quality foam used.
- Dual storage space to keep stuff for kids, be it, sipper, stuff toys, mobile phones etc
- The footrest is both fold-able and rotate-able, which can be adjusted as per the need.
- This has the safest ride with 2 point safety belts and has its arms spread and relaxed seating.
- The tricycle is based on (Zed) zero edge design platform.
- Push bar handle
- baby cute bell
- Easy to assemble
- Comfy ride
- 2 point safety belts
- Quality rubber tires
- Poor parental control
5. Luisa RX-500 Plug N Play Kids / Baby Tricycle
This tricycle is designed to help parents, which makes the tricycle assembly so simple that it can be assembled in 15 min.
Cushioned seats with secured seat belts babies will have the safest ride with 2 point safety belts and have their arms spread and relaxed seating.
- Easy to install as almost all the parts come pre-assembled and would not require much time as all the parts are bright plug-and-play-based.
- All the Luisa tricycles are ISI marked and BIS compliant.
- The tricycle is equipped with parental control, especially for toddlers who can’t cycle by themselves.
- Parents can move maneuver using the handle, which comes with super soft cushioning.
- Superior grip on all sorts of surfaces, be it rough roads or Italian marble and many more.
- Parental control
- Comfortable seat
- Rubber tires
- Cool design
- Footrest system
- Foam could be better
6. Cosmo Baby Tricycle
This baby tricycle will let your kid have fun all day long. ABEC 7 Bearing for a fast ride and ultra-smooth experience while riding. Your kid will surely love this baby tricycle and enjoy the smooth and fast ride.
- It comes with attractive lights and cheerful musical tunes to keep your child busy for hours.
- This is smooth and super comfortable, and simple to ride for your young child.
- It is specially designed to let your kid have fun and boost physical and mental strength.
- For a smooth ride, PU wheels are given in this baby tricycle. You can use it indoors too as it will not leave any mark on floors due to high-quality PU wheels.
- This tricycle comes with stylishly designed wheels with PVC tire grip for a smooth ride and a full-size comfortable seat.
- Rhythmic music system
- Comfortable seat
- Cool color combinations
- LED lights
- Easy parental control
- No footrest system
The Buying Guide
- Before buying one, look for a properly branded tricycle at a reasonable price range
- A tricycle that has best to best safety features, as this is all related to your kid as well. Kids’ safety is essential.
- Choose the pedal power and size of the tricycle wisely based on your kid’s age and height difference.
- Check the foam type beforehand. Look for high-quality foam seat and also cushioned handles
- Check for easy parental control and also a footrest system in the tricycle you will be buying.